Under no circumstances shall You send commercial electronic mail messages as defined in the new Federal spam law, the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 [the "Act"], with respect to Pixics' Program. For clarification, this does not prohibit You from sending transactional or relationship messages as defined in the Act. ThinkGeek reserves the right to collect, withhold, or cancel any and all compensation related to the content You send via commercial electronic mail messages.
2) Tracking Tags.
The tools, products and creative assets (collectively, "Assets") that are provided to You by Pixics and/or Refersion provide valuable information vital to the success of the Program, including information that helps make sure Transactions generated by You are properly attributed to You for Payout calculations. Thus, each of these Assets must be used in their intended manners as instructed by Refersion. You agree that You will not corrupt, modify or disable the tracking functionality provided to You related to the Program.
3) Keywords, Pay Per Click advertising, and domain names involving Pixics' trademark "Pixics" and variations thereof.
You shall not purchase search engine keywords or domain names that use Pixics' trademark "Pixics" and/or certain variations and misspellings thereof.
You shall not purchase or register keywords, Pay Per Click advertising, AdWords, search terms, domain names, or other identifying terms that include the word "Pixics" or certain variations and misspellings thereof for use in any search engine, portal, sponsored advertising service or other search or referral service.
Specifically, this policy prohibits You from:
- Bidding on Pixics' trademark, "Pixics", and any keyword string that includes this term. For example, "Pixics accessories", "Pixics shirts", "Pixics earrings", "Pixics necklaces", "Pixics coupons", "Pixics promotions", etc.; and
- Bidding on variations of ThinkGeek's trademark: for example "Pixics", "Pixics.com", www.Pixics.com
", "ww.Pixics.com", "pixics.com", "www,Pixics.com", "wwwPixics.com", etc.
- Purchasing domain names based on Pixics' trademarks or variations of Pixics' trademark: for example "piixics.com", "pixxics.com", "pixiccs.com", "pixicsproducts.com", etc.
- Purchasing Pay Per Click advertising containing Pixics' trademarks or variations of Pixic' trademark: for example "piixics.com", "pixxics.com", "pixiccs.com", "pixicsproducts.com", etc.
If Pixics determines, in its sole discretion, that You have purchased or attempted to purchase "Pixics" keywords or domain names, or one of the three cited examples above, then Pixics may (without limiting any other remedies available to it) pursue any or all of the following actions:
-Withhold all compensation otherwise payable to You beginning with the date on which You purchased the prohibited trademarked terms;
-Remove You from the Pixics affiliate Program permanently; and/or
-Contact the search engine in which your ad was found to ask that these ads be removed immediately and permanently.